Who we are:
fawe collection : handmade jewellery brand. please contact us on +447704784209 or at email@example.com with any enquiries.
* What information we collect from you
* How your information is used
* How we store your information
* How you can access your information
The information we collect from you:
When you visit, register or order products or services on the FAWE Collection website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
We may monitor and record email communications with you for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Information Automatically Logged:
We log your IP address, browser’s user agent, and referring address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Site and to identify unique users. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
How your information is used:
By collecting data on your activities on our website and application we’ll be able to better understand the products that interest our clients and the market demographics associated with such interest. We’ll then present the most relevant offers on our website, application and through the communications we send you.
We may also collect, use and store your personal information for the following additional reasons:
* to deal with any enquiries or issues you have about how we collect, store and use your personal information, or any requests made by you for a copy of the information we hold about you. If we do not have a contract with you, we may process your personal information for these purposes where it is in our legitimate interests for customer services purposes;
* for internal corporate reporting, business administration, ensuring adequate insurance coverage for our business, ensuring the security of company facilities, research and development, and to identify and implement business efficiencies. We may process your personal information for these purposes where it is in our legitimate interests to do so;
* to comply with any procedures, laws and regulations which apply to us – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others to comply, as well as where we are legally required to do so; and
* to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others, as well as where we are legally required to do so.
Legal Basis for Processing:
our use of your personal information is necessary for complying with our legal obligations (for example for health and safety purposes); or
where neither (a) nor (b) apply, use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example to ensure the security of our website). Our legitimate interests are to:
run, grow and develop our business;
operate our website and the FAWE Collection app;
carry out marketing, market research and business development;
place, track and ensure fulfilment of orders with our suppliers; and
for internal group administrative purposes
If we rely on your consent for us to use your personal information in a particular way, but you later change your mind, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will stop doing so. However, if you withdraw your consent, this may impact the ability for us to be able to provide offers and discounts and associated services to you (for example, we may not be able to provide marketing information to you regarding our suppliers' products and services).
Storing your information:
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Personal data & your Rights:
As the user of FAWE Collection you have rights in relation to the personal information that we collect and store. If you wish to contact FAWE Collection in relation to exercising these rights please contact us via email at email@example.com.
You have the following rights: * The right of access: Individuals must be allowed to submit subject access requests, which require organisations to provide a copy of any personal data pertaining to them, details about how and why it is being used; and details of the safeguards which are in place if we transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA").
* The right to rectification: If the information an organisation holds is inaccurate or incomplete, individuals can request that it be updated.
* The right to erasure (also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’): In some circumstances, individuals can request that the organisation deletes their personal data.
* The right to restrict processing: As an alternative to erasing data, there are times when individuals might prefer to restrict processing (such as when they contest the personal data’s accuracy).
* Right to stop marketing: You have a right to ask us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, we will stop using your personal information for this purpose.
* Right to data portability: You have a right to ask us to provide your personal information to a third party provider of services. This right only applies where we use your personal information on the basis of your consent or performance of a contract; and where our use of your information is carried out by automated means.
* Right to object: You have a right to ask us to consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information where we process your personal information on the basis of our or another person's legitimate interest. We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period (and in any event within one month of your request unless we tell you we are entitled to a longer period under applicable law). Please note, however, that certain personal information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, for example if we need to keep using the information to comply with our own legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. If an exception applies, we will tell you this when responding to your request. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to any request you make.
We may collect and use your personal information for undertaking marketing by post, telephone, SMS, fax or e-mail.
We may send you certain marketing communications (including electronic marketing communications) if it is in our legitimate interests to do so for marketing and business development purposes or, if you are a sole trader or a non-limited liability partnership if you have consented to receive such electronic marketing information.
However, we will always obtain your consent to direct marketing communications where we are required to do so by law and if we intend to disclose your personal information to any third party for such marketing.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transferring your personal information:
Your personal information may be used, stored and/or accessed by staff operating outside the EEA working for us, other members of our group or suppliers. Further details on to whom your personal information may be disclosed are set out above.
in the case of US based entities, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them, or ensuring they have signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield (see further https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome); or
in the case of entities based in other countries outside the EEA, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them.
Further details on the steps we take to protect your personal information, in these cases is available from us on request by contacting us by email at email@example.com at any time.
If you have any queries or complaints about our collection, use or storage of your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you may also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, or the data protection regulator in the country where you usually live or work, or where an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation has taken place. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through the courts if you believe your rights have been breached.